Damocles2 2404 is an I/O unit for telecom applications featuring secure communication and 12V, PoE or -48V (Telco standard) power options.
Digital inputs (DI) can accept 12 dry contacts, digital outputs (DO) control 4 relays. Remote I/O can be controlled using secure SNMPv3 or HTTPs protocols or standard M2M protocols (SNMP, Modbus/TCP, XML). Support for IPv6 simplifies deployment in Telco applications.
Professional I/O signaling over a LAN
- HTTP / HTTPs
- SNMP v3
- MQTT for cloud (IoT) applications
- TLS for sending e-mail
- -48V Telco power standard support
- IPv6 support
Portal / Cloud support
- I/O can be connected to the SensDesk portal.
- The MQTT interface allows connection e.g. to the MS Azure cloud.
- SMS GW can be used to signal Internet connectivity failure.
Damocles2 can be connected to various monitoring systems. We support over 50 different third-party NMS, SNMP, SCADA or Cloud applications. It can work as a snmp relay.
Damocles2 2404 is typically used to monitor many remote relay outputs.
Examples include fire detection, alerts from technical equipment, door contacts, etc. States of connected I/O are then displayed in the customer's monitoring system.
- Ethernet: RJ45 (10/100 BASE-T)
- WEB: Built-in web server (IPv6, HTTP, HTTPs)
- Data logger: Data logger for more than 250.000 records
- Digital outputs (DO): 4x DO relay output (low-voltage NO/NC relay contact)
- Digital inputs (DI): 24x DI for dry contacts (state detectors)
- Pulse counters: 32-bit S0 counter at every DI
- Power supply:
- Power 1: 9-30VDC (consumption approx. 250 mA / 12V)
- Power 2: PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Power 3: -48V DC Telco standard (-30V to -60V)
- Operating temperature: -30°C to +65°C (14°F to +140°F)
- Mechanical: Plastic box, wall-mountable, DIN rail, 116 x 179 x 46 [mm]
- Warranty: 2 years
- Cloud support: HWg-Push protocol, MQTT
- Reaction to a change at a DI: SNMP trap, Email (TLS), SMS
- Sending text messages (SMS) and dialing numbers: Alerts can be sent as text messages (SMS) via a remote “HWg-SMS-GW3” over the network, to a maximum of 5 phone numbers.
- M2M communication protocols: SNMP (SNMP version 1 and version 3), XML (HTTPs), Modbus/TCP, MQTT, HWg-Push
- Box-2-Box mode: Remote relay output for other HW group products
- P mode: Supports IPv4 and IPv6
- Support for programmers: HWg-SDK
- Recommended online portal: SensDesk.com – free online portal
- Supported software
- HWg-Trigger: Control of other IP devices, alarm redirection to SMS
- HWg PDMS: Logging, export to MS Excel, reports
- Third-party software (SCADA systems, Modbus/TCP)
Damocles2 product family
|DO (Digital Outputs)||2
|DI (Digital Inputs)||4||12||24|
|32bit pulse counter on each DI|
|HWg-Push protocol (required for SensDesk.com)|
|SNMP v3 & HTTPs secure protocols|
|-48V power for Telco|
|VDO (Virtual Digital Output)|
|PoE (IEEE 802.3af) support|
Software and Applications
- Third-party software:
- Mobile phone apps: iPhone, Android and more..
- Third-party SNMP (NMS) solutions compatible with HW group
Nagios, Cacti, Zabbix, The Dude, Paessler PRTG, OpenNMS, HP OpenView, IBM Tivoli, Axence nVision, Ipswitch WhatsUp, CA NSM, SNMPc and more..
- Third-party security solutions + IP cameras + home automation
- Third-party food & medical software solutions
- Third-party industrial / SCADA solutions
- For programmers: HWg-SDK
Description of the M2M interface and examples of collecting data and working with the protocols in several programming languages
Water Leak Detector
Gas Leak Detector
Motion (PIR) Detector